Time to say goodbye to that itch and scratch
Dandruff is one thing that comes and goes giving you no prior notice. The day you feel your hair looks really good, these tiny white fellows pop up to say hi to you next morning. Experts say that dry scalp, change in weather, using a new shampoo are some of the factors that causes dandruff. Well here is a quick remedy to alleviate this problem, I have been using this combination and it has worked brilliantly.
So what do you have to do?
Things you need:
- Coconut oil -10ml
- Teatree oil – 2 drops
- A cup
- Clean fingers -10 🙂
- Take a cup and add 10ml of Coconut oil
- Add 2 drops of Teatree oil
- Swirl the cup to mix the oils
- Dip you finger and apply/massage it to parts of the scalp (NOT Hair) which itches the most
- Make sure you use only your fingers and palms to gently massage the scalp without letting your nails surrender to the tempting scratch and itch
- Leave it for an hour or two
- Wash it off with the shampoo you use
You will see results immediately, if not you can do this once a week for a month.
This method is only for very mild case of dandruff. Please visit a doctor if you have a severe problem, Do not repeat this for more than a month.
–Do not use on very sensitive skin or scalp. Use in moderation.